Welcome to my blog! By visiting this domain you will be able to keep up with my progress and learn a few thing's along the way. The purpose is to demonstrate how technology ifluences in our daily lives and how we are able use it for a positive learning and teacheing outcomes. Through this blog, my thought's and opinions will be displayed, hopefully not to contradict anyone, so please do not be offended by certain posts. Hopefully you will visit me soon! "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Class Reflection

Todays class consisted in reading about how technology has become a part of our society and how it has influenced the educational system. It was up to us to decide if it is a good thing or bad thing, for which I think it is a good thing. I take into consideration how certain people or institutes are not prepared for the application of certain technologies in education, but I think that if it is used correctly, we can take a lot from it. Technology is innovating the way society is set so I think we should adapt to it and use it in a correct manner so we can take the best out of it instead of falling behind even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment