Welcome to my blog! By visiting this domain you will be able to keep up with my progress and learn a few thing's along the way. The purpose is to demonstrate how technology ifluences in our daily lives and how we are able use it for a positive learning and teacheing outcomes. Through this blog, my thought's and opinions will be displayed, hopefully not to contradict anyone, so please do not be offended by certain posts. Hopefully you will visit me soon! "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Monday, October 15, 2012

Did you know? My thoughts

So many things going on in this world without knowing sometimes. So many facts that we are unaware of. Its amazing how the internet is causing so many things in us as human beings, just by the statistics that were shared in the video we saw in class. I think that there could be a downside to all of this. The downside would be that we are depending too much on technology and we are becoming vulnerable to an event that would leave us short of it. The positive way to view things is that its application in our daily lives makes things easier and more efficient. I think that since everything is changing, we must keep up and be prepared for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment