Welcome to my blog! By visiting this domain you will be able to keep up with my progress and learn a few thing's along the way. The purpose is to demonstrate how technology ifluences in our daily lives and how we are able use it for a positive learning and teacheing outcomes. Through this blog, my thought's and opinions will be displayed, hopefully not to contradict anyone, so please do not be offended by certain posts. Hopefully you will visit me soon! "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Monday, October 15, 2012

Gadget's Galore Reflection

Todays class consisted in viewing teaching through the technological perspective. We did so by reading an article named Gadgets Galore. It was about ways to make lessons more technological and interactive. By doing so, the students learn more by having fun and done with more efficiency. I think it is very interesting since it gives us a different perspective on how to teach using things we use daily or that we are very familiar with. One of the ideas I liked the most was an activity that required for the students to take pictures around town of English signs and showing them later to see if they used correct grammar or not. It really impulsed me to think of different applications for traching through technology and to consider them in my future teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment